- Application width280
- Weight with no optional additions880 kg
- Transport width (in m)315
- Number of rotors2
The advantages of the F2800
1 • Longitudinal skids
Longitudinal steel skids with 7 cutting height settings ranging from 4 to 18 cm.
2 • Circular rotors
Circular rotors, each equipped with an anti-ground protection domed mounting plate and 3 cutters fitted with suction fins, for the lifting of grass which has been flattened by the passage of tractor wheels.
3 • Cutters
Retractable and interchangeable ventilated cutters, for ease of maintenance operations.
4 • Multi-tool attachment bar
All our mowers are equipped with a bar for the subsequent addition of options.
5 • Gearbox transmission
Transmission via a central gearbox of capacity 130 HP, connected by chain couplings to two further gearboxes of respective capacity 70 HP. The transmission assembly is enclosed by a steel cover with a high-quality paint finish.
6 • Power take-off
Power take-off from tractor at a speed of 540 r.p.m.. Option for a 1,000 r.p.m. gearbox (rear-mounted model only).
7 •Cardan shaft
Transmission by freewheel cardan shaft with friction safety coupling.
- Profiled steel chassis
- Circulare knife holders
- Ventilated and retractable knives
- Cutting height adjustable from 4 to 18 cm with spacers
- 1 independent box per rotor
- Frame with 2 skids
- Slip clutch and freewheel
- Gearbox power: primer box 540 rpm: 130 hp - angular drive: 75 hp
- Anti-corrosion treatment: epoxy primer and polyurethane finish